At B.P. de Silva, we respect your confidentiality and take measures to keep your information safe at all times.
When you visit B.P. de Silva’s website, our servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website.
This data may include, but is not limited to:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our Website
- The pages within the Website which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Website, access times and dates, and other statistics.
Personal data may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Contact Number
- Full address
- Date of Birth
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect this information strictly to provide our services to you, and to improve the experiences for you, such as but is not limited to:
- To provide customer support services.
- To inform you of any news regarding B.P. de Silva Jewellers.
- To inform you of changes to any policy.
- To monitor the usage of our website.
- To detect and manage any technical issues.
- Administer and operate your account.
- To process your orders.
- To manage promotions, competitions, questionnaires and customer surveys
- Verify your identity.
- For the purposes for which you provided the information (eg. to reserve an item, subscribe to our mailing list).
- For the purpose of compiling data and conducting statistical or demographic analysis.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website, and the services and products we provide. In addition, any information provided to any customer service personnel or staff of B.P. de Silva Jewellers Pte. Ltd. is always kept confidential.
Your account information is password protected for your privacy and security. B.P. de Silva ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology to prevent unauthorised computer access.
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose.
B.P. de Silva does not store your credit card information on our server. Credit card information will be entered directly in a highly secure bank site, or a trusted third party payment portal, PayPal, for approval.
When you provide personal information to perform an action on the website (e.g. to subscribe to our mailing list) or to complete a purchase transaction, verify your credit card information, arrange for delivery, or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for specific reasons. If you would like to withdraw your consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that if you withdraw your consent for a limited purpose, such as for marketing or a specific type of marketing, we may still contact you or use your information for other purposes for which you have not withdrawn your consent and such personal data may still be shared, as permitted under PDPA and other applicable laws. If you do not wish to receive any further information from B.P. de Silva regarding our promotions, events and offers via email, you may unsubscribe from our mailing list with the link provided in our email correspondences.